Sunday 21 April 2013

Already feeling a lot more secure, ok so after my rather unexpected web move, its a bit like a house move with less boxes, I am now all settled here on the Blogger network, OK.....so the advantages that I can see are easy updates, good user interface and now its easier for me to upload new pictures and video, which I will be doing as we go along, its funny to think 20 years ago I didn't even have a computer conected to the internet, now the entire world is dependent on them.

So the weather seems to be improving and with a bit of luck this will put more people in the party mood, also what better time to get out in the garden and get that barbecue fired up, maybe get a marquee from us (if you have a big enough garden) and have a here comes summer party, yes do not forget we have a huge amount of PA lighting and various atmospherics to make any party go with a swing, our marquee is pretty big I will try to get some photos this week on here so you can see what you can hire.

For outside events I also have on offer two good powerful generators and for events which require it long range radio mics, ideal for public events, in the past we have provided on site PA for Aldwick Parish Council and of course are happy to supply set up and organize any event for local groups, from a microphone to a speaker to a full sound and light set up we can supply and offer a great level of service.

Email: Atlanticsound@hotmail.com or call us on 07979 846933 .



No comments:

Post a Comment