Tuesday 23 April 2013

Ok so ive researched lots of information on Google ranking etc, but its a total minefield, so for now a Bacon and Egg Sandwich sounds more appetizing then trying to reprogram HTML code ha ha, but seriously it will be done shortly...


The thing is to gain good ranking you need good keywords, the web search engines love good keywords, a bit like I love a good curry, finding a good curry isnt as easy, but in Bognor Regis I could recommend two places I have used over the years, Fais Kitchen in Aldwick Road, and Bright Moon in London Road,  ha ha I digress...

Ok so its good to see the weather is vastly improving, of course with luck this will bring people out their houses and into the summer fetes and events which hopefully this year won't be washed out by the rain, I know that this is Bognor Regis, but come on it seriously did nothing but rain last year, I love to grow my own vegetables and it was an impossible task last year, with a bit of luck this summer will be a great improvement. 

So with the rather cold and dreary Winter finally subsiding I hope to get out to some Wedding Fairs through the summer and if anyone has any sugestions of any round here, West Sussex in general then please let me know, meanwhile we are available for Discos as always on Bognor Regis: 01243 268781 so give me a call and I will be happy to help you out.


Disco Service for Bognor Regis 
and the surrounding area of West Sussex.

No comments:

Post a Comment